Before I continue with the blog-post, it's important that I first inform you of how fucking rediculous my week has been.
- Monday: Worked from 8:30am - 3:00am (18.5 hours)
- Tuesday: Worked from 9:00am - 2:00am (17 hours)
- Wednesday: Worked from 9:00am - 11:00pm (14 hours)
- Thursday: Worked from 10:00am - 9:00pm (11 hours)
- Friday: Worked for 4 hours
- Saturday: Worked for 4 hours
That's a 70 hour week people, but you know what, I still find time to spend 3hrs writing a blog entry for you guys. That is dedication, FIGJAM.
Anyways, let's move on to purpose of this post. I've been thinking to myself over the last month or so, how I'm going to utilise the space I have, to reflect my personality, hobbies and all that shit. Now I think it's fair to say that you all know I love a frothy, love a piece of steak, and there's no doubting my love for cue sports.
So, after a long week worth of work, I thought it's time to crack open the cold hard Victoria Bitters and start moving some ideas to paper/Google Sketchup!
Below is a picture of how the house will look with internal/external furnishings. Please note that Landscaping for both front and backyard areas is still be worked on.
* The Garage - Holden Commodore, Bar, TV (This is for when sport is on and have friends around)
* Brew Shed - This is where Big Red Beer is brewed. This beer is served on-tap at The Garage, and the Alfresco Bar.
* The Alfresco - The Alfresco area is for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The key mentionable at The Alfresco is the 'Alfresco Bar'. It has Big Red Beer (BRB) on-tap, and also cooking equipment (Spit, Coal Weber, and 6 Burner BBQ).
* Hangover Recovery Center (HRC) - The HRC is actually just another Bedroom, but for my Guest(s). It's adjacent to the Urine Depot in case the guest(s) feel a little bit worse for wear in the middle of the night! That's thinking at it's finest.
* The Wing-Chun Room (WCR) - The WCR is where Big Red pretends to know how to fight in the Wing-Chun art form. It will house gym equipment, Wing-Chun wooden dummy and other sports fighting equipment. Please note that this room will never actually be used.
I have also been working on Food Menu's for both Alfresco Bar and The Garage bar. These can be seen at the following link:
Went shopping today also, picked up a few extra goodies, including:
* Covered Spoon
* Wooden Spoons
* 30cm Fry Pan
* 4 Bourbon Glasses (They have a proper name)
* 3 Stubby Holders (Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee, Scarface)
* Jack Daniels Bar Runner
I'll take some pictures of the interesting stuff another day, but you all know what a spoon, ladle and a frypan looks like.
Anyways, give me your thoughts on whatever.