Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Building with Burbank


Hi,

Over the last month or so, I've been contemplating on whether or not now is the right time to purchase my first home. After crunching numbers, calculating expenses, arguing with banks and viewing display homes, I've decided to go ahead and purchase my first home.

After several meetings with builder Burbank Homes in Lyndhurst, Melbourne, I've decided to purchase one of their new plan's titled "Victory 1800" with a few modifications - alfresco, family, double garage and ensuite in leiu of lounge.

I've also found a block of land out in Pakenham, Melbourne. It's 17m frontage, 609m^2. A relatively large block of land, for a relatively small-sized house. Luckily, it's only myself who's living there ;-)

As the land has yet to be released (although scheduled for early July), it's still a long way off before pictures are up on this blog. However, I have included a floor plan which is just below.






That's all for the time being, will keep you all updated as it progresses!

Signing off,

Big Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment